We focus on:
- A positive approach to games, life, and competition
- Baseball skill development
- Speed, agility, and balance training
- Fun game play
Now Performance Baseball Sunday program is for players/parents looking for a consistent training program based on the 4 pillars of performance.
We believe that it takes each of these elements to to make the complete person/athlete.
Typical Sunday Practice
Each day will consist of 1 hour of skill development followed by 20 minutes of game-like activity and our life-skill training.
- First 10 min - warm up and athleticism drills
- 10 min- 30 min- defensive and throwing skills and drills
- 30 min- 1 hour- hitting skills and drills
- 1 hour- 1 hour 20 min- game
- Final 10 min- mental skill of the day
Who Its For
Our focus is on the 6 to 13-year-old player who wants to improve baseball skills, play other sports, and grow as a person. This program focuses on player development and life skills.
This is very different than travel programs and tournament teams as positivity and life skill development is intertwined in everything we do. In addition, our program is complementary to other sports as we encourage young players to play multiple sports.
Save 15% if you register before June 4
Use promo code letsgo
Jersey and hat- $50
Individual Membership- Sunday Program
Family Membership- 2 Siblings
- For those with multiple players in the program, the first player signed up will be at the standard rates above. There is a checkbox on the registration form that you will select to add additional family members. You will need to complete a registration form for each family member. The costs for each additional family member is as follows:
May 28- Casa Roble High School
June 4- Casa Roble High School
June 11- Field trip, TBD
June 18- Casa Roble High School
June 25- Casa Roble High School
Sunday program continues year round. Program changes based on season.
Sunday Times (subject to change)
9 am- 10:30 (ages 6-9)
10:30 am-12 (ages 10+)
Players are encouraged to go to the assigned age group, but are welcome at any class for ease in scheduling.
Casa Roble High School is located at:
9151 Oak Ave, Orangevale, CA 95662
If you would like to try a Sunday class or have any questions please contact Nik at:
Is the Sunday program a membership?
Yes. The Sunday program is a year-round program with a recurring membership. It is a month to month membership.
Are payments up front? What about cancellation?
The Sunday program is a recurring month to month payment from the day you register. Up front you pay first and last. You can cancel anytime.
What about a sibling rate?
The Sunday program has a break for each subsequent family member.
Do I get a uniform?
The cost of the uniform is $50. This includes 2 jerseys and a hat. This can be purchased at time of registration and is optional for Sunday program members.
What skills are taught?
We focus on player development for all the core baseball skills, including the mental game.
This includes, but not limited to, running, throwing, catching, fielding, hitting, pitching, overall athleticism, and life skills.
What are the ages?
The Sunday program is for players age 6-13. We break up our training and group players of similar ages together. Players are encouraged to go to the assigned age group, but are welcome at any class for ease in scheduling.